If you want to learn how to break in to the very rewarding (and extremely lucrative) world of performing at trade shows - you'll know that it's not as easy as many people will have you believe.
That's why this month I have asked my pal Lee Smith to share his real-world lessons that he has learned purely by performing at trade shows over the past 10 or so years.
In this special training, Lee is going to go in to significant detail about:
- What a Trade Show really is (Lee's perspective on this is quite unique and will save you a lot of time in case Trade Shows are not for you).
- How to position yourself for Trade Show Work.
- How to find your first client.
- What to 'sell' to that client.
- What is it you do at the Trade Show (specifically)?
- The post-show communications.
...plus a LOT more.
If you are able to join myself and Lee on this session live, you'll have the added advantage of being able to ask your questions live at the end of the session.
If you can't make the live time, don't worry - everyone who registers will receive the full recoding of the training so you can reference it, rewind it and watch it back to refresh your memory of every point.