Mr Golden Balls 2.0
42 in stock (can be backordered)
New Version: Comes Complete WithHigh-Quality Balls Produced In Solid Resin By A Pool Ball Factory
Ken’s incredible ‘Mr Golden Balls’ totally re-vamped with the highest quality materials.
This is a real-world, professional routine from Ken’s working act.
From a bag of coloured balls, not only do you know who is holding the Gold one, but you also predict which coloured ball will be left in the bag for you.
All without peeks, no electronics or magnets.
Comes complete with various presentations from comedic to serious. This is a true worker of a routine that promises not just one, but two climaxes!
A bag of multi coloured miniature pool balls is emptied out into someone’s hands and a Gold ball introduced.
Having dropped the balls back into the bag, the performer invites 4 volunteers to reach inside the bag and remove one ball each, leaving the performing with a ball for himself.
After a suitable presentation (body language reading, lie detection, intuition, dowsing etc), the performer identifies who is holding the Gold ball.
Then as a kicker surprise shows he predicted which coloured ball would be left in the bag for him!
- No ambiguity. You know exactly who picked the Gold ball.
- No peeks. The bag is completely opaque.
- No magnets.
- No electronics.
- The prediction can be displayed before the routine begins, there are no multiple outs there is only one prediction.
- Basic written instructions are included in the box, full video instructions are available online.
- Supplied complete with high-quality solid resin balls produced to a custom size for this routine by a pool ball factory.
- The bag is beautifully stitched to an even higher quality than the first version of Mr Golden Balls.
- Downloadable graphics in PowerPoint and Keynote versions to make this play huge.
- Alternative handlings that don’t use balls, but alternative objects to customise this fantastic, hard-hitting, surprising routine.
Watch ‘The Funniest Magic Trailer Ever’ For Mr Golden Balls:
(Please note that this ‘game show’ presentation is just one of the formats that Ken uses. It can be presented comedically, as real body language reading, as intuition or whatever suits you. Of course, the Game Show format made for the funniest promotional video. Enjoy!)